The Lesson Summaries report can be found under the Reports tab. This report is used to display information related to lessons in a list format.
The report includes the following types of fields
1. Data Type - "Lessons by Student" displays lesson details with information related to the students in a lesson such as the cost, notes, etc. The "Lessons" data type displays top level information about a lesson such as the total fees, wage, profit, etc. but does not include details relating to individual students in the lesson.
2. Dates - Select start and end dates.
3. Filters - Select one or more options to filter the lessons.
4. Format - Display results in list format or totals.
5. Grouping - Choose how to group results or do not group them and they will appear in chronological order.
6. Order - Choose ascending or descending order.
7. Columns - select which columns to display for each of the results.
8. Logo - If you are printing or saving a report to PDF to provide to a client you can check the box to include the logo at the top of the report.
If you frequently generate a specific type of report, you can save the settings by checking the "Save Settings" checkbox and entering a title.
Once saved you can select the "Used Saved Settings" option and select the report from the menu.
The saved settings will be pre-filled and you can adjust the date to use the new time period.