1. Under the Calendar tab, click "Add Other Events".
2. You can choose to make the event visible to everyone (including all students, families and employees), all students and families, all employees, or a single employee. (Note: Teachers only have the option to schedule non-teaching events for themselves).
3. In the title field, enter the text that you want to appear on the event when it's displayed on the calendar.
4. Enter a description if necessary.
5. If the event is for a group and not an individual, you can make it an All Day event by checking the "All Day" box.
6. Enter the start and end.
7. To make the non-teaching event repeat, check the "Repeat" box and complete the repeat settings form.
8. Submit the form.