To print the calendar we recommend using the Calendar List View.
Calendar List View
This view is formatted specifically for printing and includes more information about lessons and events that is not visible when printing the other calendar views.
To print using this option, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Calendar tab and click the Calendar List View Option.
2. In the sidebar select the date range and filters that you would like to apply to the calendar.
3. Click the Print button to print the calendar from your browser.
Other Calendar Views
While the other calendar views are not intended for printing since they are formatted and sized for displaying on a computer screen, you can still attempt to print these calendar views.
You can print the calendar in Teachworks using the "Print" function in your browser.
Depending on your browser, there are a couple adjustments that you may need to make.
1. Enable the option to include background images and colors.
2. If the Saturday column of the month view appears too narrow, then adjust the Scale setting to to a smaller percentage such as 70% or 90%. If it appears too wide, then increase the Scale until it is the correct width.
3. Adjust the margins to make the printable area wider.
4. If the calendar isn't displaying correctly further reduce the scale and/or adjust the margins.
Note: Chrome does not support adjusting Scale, so you'll need to use a different browser.