To sync to QuickBooks, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Integrations & Add-Ons page under your Account & Settings tab.
2. Under the Quickbooks section click the "Sync" link.
3. In the upper right corner of the main section you can see the last time you synced to QuickBooks.
4. In the body of the page you can see each record or transaction group and how many individual records need to be synced to QuickBooks. You can click on any of the lines to view the individual records that need to be synced.
5. Click the "Sync" button to begin the sync process.
6. Your records will be queued for syncing and will be processed in the background. You can come back later to view the results.
7. Once the sync has been completed you can view the results by clicking the "QuickBooks Sync Log".