1. In your administrator account, go to the Account & Settings tab and click Integrations & Add-ons.
2. Find the Remote Login Add-on
3. Click the "Enable" link.
1. On the Integrations & Add-ons page, under the Remote Login section click the "Settings" link.
2. Select the colors for your form's button and links.
3. Select how you want to display the form labels.
4. Enter the URL of the webpage where you will place the form. This will redirect users back to the form if they enter an invalid username or password.
5. Save your changes.
1. From the Remote Login settings page, copy the code block for your remote login form.
2. In your website's HTML code, paste the login form code.
3. View the page in a browser to make sure the form appears where you want it to.